Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello There!

You found me!
I am currently hiding in the front room so my toddler can't find me...
Now that you know I am a terrible mom who hides from her kids, what else should you know?  I have two beautiful little boys - Big H (The Bear) and Baby H (The Tiger). Big H is a 3-year-old nut who keeps us entertained on a daily basis and Baby H is probably just as nutty but is is too new to determine.  I work in education as an instructional coach but spent 8 years as a kindergarten teacher.  This experience makes me feel like I should know what I am doing with my boys but often I am just confused.  It was was easier to manage other people's children.

I think I am pretty funny and am pretty sure you will too - sometimes I even make my husband laugh. I've got some pretty great stories and my toddler is always giving me new material, so hopefully I will be here for a while! I have a tendency to start things and not stick to them (like the hutch that has been sitting in my dining room for over a year... unfinished), but let's see how long I can keep this blog rolling.


Ahh, he found me!

No comments:

Post a Comment