Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Grumpy Cat

Can I say that?  I wonder if I will receive an email from "his people" telling me to change the title of this post.  Oh well!
For reals, Baby H is such a little grump.  The kid is very serious.  His big brother is the happiest and silliest boy giving smiles and giggles away for free, but Baby H makes you work.  It is pretty funny actually.  I will tell you, it makes the moment you EARN a smile that much greater.  Makes you wanna cry.  Makes me want to cry.  Who am I kidding?  It made me cry the first time I earned a smile - it was beautiful.  Plus I am a crier.
It makes me wonder what kind of little personality he will have as he grows.  I know he is only 2+ months old, but he is already such a cool cucumber.  Just wants to sit back, chill, observe the insanity around him, drink and sleep.
His grumpy face though...  I die.
I mean, come on!  I just wanna scoop that little grump up and give him hundreds of kisses.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment